PMI Delivers the World of Business Analysis
Available to PMI Members On Demand Until 31 March
Missed this virtual event? Here’s your second chance.
As a business analyst contemplating your next step or expanding your skillset, this virtual event is where you need to be: the PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference, exclusively available to PMI members on demand through 31 March.
This all-day event is designed for business analysts in all industries—and it’s absolutely free.
Here are the sessions:
- Joy Beatty, “Visual Models in Agile Projects”
Learn new ways to tell elaborate user stories.
- Laura Brandenburg, “The Dynamic Duo: How to Exploit Use Cases and Wireframes Like a Superhero”
Pick up super powerful techniques!
- Kevin Brennan, “The Hollywood Syndrome: It’s Not About You”
BA planning: Give yourself and stakeholders the time you need.
- Karl Wiegers, “Requirements Management Best Practices”
The management essentials for your requirements.
- Ellen Gottesdiener, “Agile Requirements and Business Analysis: Myths and Realities”
Discover what’s really important.
- Barbara Carkenord, “I Finished My Project with Incomplete Requirements! A Success Story”
See the visual model that made it happen in this case study
Earn 6 PDUs during this virtual conference while also gaining:
- Insights into the most important topics in BA and agile, that will benefit your entire team
- Sessions led by with business analysis experts
- A FREE download of Business Analysis for Practitioners: A Practice Guide (a $35 value)
Register today for the best value in Business Analysis professional development, delivered by PMI—the world’s largest BA community worldwide.