Intellectual property is often one of a medical device company's most valuable assets. Learn how to avoid common pitfalls that could lead to accidental loss of intellectual property rights and how to efficiently integrate a patent strategy into your product development plan.
- What should every product development professional know about the patent system?
- How important is patent protection to a medical device company?
- How to avoid accidental loss of patent rights?
- How to efficiently integrate a patent strategy into a product development plan?
- Is it better to patent or keep inventions as trade secrets?
- Why is it important to include the IP team during the entire product design and development process?
- How can patent and FDA strategies overlap and affect each other?
Date: September 13, 2011
Time: 1PM CT | 2PM ET
Webcast Duration: 60 minutes
Andrew I. Kimmel
Partner, Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear
For more information about our speaker, please click here
Director of Content, UBM Canon
For more information about our moderator, please click here
Fill out the information below to Register for event:*Designates a required field